Friday, February 13, 2009

Suria Cafe Buffet @ Saujana Hotel & Resorts, Shah Alam

My colleagues and I have a farewell dinner for our consultant here. Its Valentine eve and guess what. Most of the restaurants are fully booked on that night. So we settled for this restaurant in Saujana which is near to my working place. This hotel is a famous venue for major golfing event in Malaysia.

Taste:7/10(Moderate. The item that I feel make me feel good here is their oyster, fish fillet & their curry laksa. Other menu are considered normal).
Price:2/10(Expensive. The buffet is priced at RM82 per person. If you are Citibank card holder, you are entitled for 30% discount. I would think the price pay here is not worth while. At that price, you can good meal in any Japanese buffet or better buffet).

Halal.


Oyster, salad & fruits.

Raw salmon, thai style meehoon & fish fillet.

Chilli prawn, lemang(malay glutinious rice in bamboo stick) & meehoon.

Curry laksa(noodle in thick curry coconut gravy).

Variety types of cakes & dessert.

Chocolate pudding.

Oyster.

Smoked salmon & salad.

Cold prawn & acar.

Custom order section.

Comments:

Post a Comment