Sunday, February 15, 2009

Restaurant Muar @ Tengkat Tong Shin, Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur

I went to shopping this weekend in Bukit Bintang area. I like to have a few clothes that I wanted before the Chinese new year. But at that time, I think the price is not worth while. This time I brought the clothes at 30% and 50% discount! So, sometimes it is quite good to wait for a while or be patience to buy something you want. Dinner time, I went to this restaurant for its Muar food. I heard it is good from my friend and I decide to try it. The restaurant serves Muar (a city in the state of Johore) home cooked style. This restaurant is located just opposite Jalan Alor of Kuala Lumpur.

Taste:8/10(Their otak-otak tasted really good with prawn and fish meat inside. Their herbal chicken is just normal and taste plain. Bean sprout is normal but the salted fish makes it aromatic).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The otak-otak is priced RM12, bean sprout at RM6 & herbal chicken at RM18).

Non halal.


Restaurant interior. Old Malacca setting style.

Traditional look.

Bean sprout with salted fish.

Herbal chicken with rice wine.

Otak-otak.

GPS/Coordinate: 3.145739, 101.706899
Address: 6G Tengkat Tong Shin, 50200 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Public transport: Bukit Bintang station of Kuala Lumpur Monorail.

Comments:

Post a Comment