Sunday, July 26, 2009

Hokkien Noodles & Fried Wanton Noodles @ Pulau Tikus, Penang

At first I thought hokkien noodles is like the stir fry noodles broad noodles with black soy sauce like in KL. But hokkien noodles in Penang is actually prawn noodles. I would think the Penang hokkien noodles served in this Pulau Tikus shop is quite good although my other food trip members thinks the other way. Maybe this is my first time having it.

Taste:8/10(Delicious. The soup base and the prawn plus some pork is good and I like this type of hokkien noodles compared to the ones in KL).
Price:6/10(Moderate. I would think the price of RM4 is a bit high for a bowl of noodles).


Hokkien noodles with ambra juice.

Penang style wanton noodles with fried wanton.

The wanton noodles is like kuey teow.

Address: Swee Kong Kopitiam, Jalan Burmah, Penang.

Comments:

Post a Comment