Sunday, July 18, 2010

Kuala Lumpur Bird Park

I still remember the fascination of visiting this bird park 14 years ago. At that time, I was amazed with the variety of birds displayed & the area covered by this bird park. Today, I visit the park again and I still satisfied with the condition and the maintenance in this bird park. I taken the opportunity to grab 50% discount ticket to visit the bird park from Malaysian Domestic Travel Fair (MDTF) when I was on duty in PWTC nearly two months ago. I would say this park is major attraction to foreign tourists & school children. It is a good place to learn more about birds, their habitat & their ability. There were interesting daily activities taken place such as bird show, nursery & grouping of birds according to their habitat.

KL Bird park is one of the stop of Hop-On Hop-Off bus.

Area covered by the bird park.

Amazing huh. World largest.

Cute blue pigeon.













Misc bird pictures.


Inside nursery.

A pond of koi.




Bird show.

Comments:

Post a Comment