Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Goat milk spinach quiche from Boulanger Patissier @ Paris, France

During my last day of visit to Paris, I plan to have something simple for breakfast. I wake up early and walk around my hotel are to find the memorable breakfast meal. After 15 minutes walk, I found this pastry shop has many customers inside. Then their quiche must be good. I can't read French and I buy quiche by guessing.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. My chosen quiche taste is overwhelming with goat milk. But I like it very much as the strong taste wake me up! The spinach inside the quiche is tasty)
Price:6/10(Moderate. A slice of goat milk spinach quiche priced at EUR2.50).


Many types of quiche available in Boulanger Patissier.

I brought a slice of goat milk spinach quiche. The savoury taste and goat milk taste is overwhelming.

Wow, the taste of goat milk is so strong.

Boulanger Patissier shop in Place d'Italie.

GPS/Coordinate: 48.831552, 2.354372
Address: 12 Place d'Italie, 75013 Paris 13e arrondissement, France.
Public Transport: Place d'Italie station via Paris metro.

Comments:

Post a Comment