Monday, April 30, 2012

Oud Holland @ Amsterdam

Its quite surprisingly that not easy to find traditional Dutch cuisine in Amsterdam. On one night, I having tough time to find a shop to dine in. I am looking for a good traditional Dutch cuisine but I stumbled upon this restaurant that seems to cater to tourist looking for that. The waiter suggest me to take the Dutch mix but what he didn't realise that I am alone! When the meal came, it was a lot! I can say its easily enough for 2-3 persons. Not only that the meal is not that good, the amount is so much until I am having hard time to finish it.

Taste:5/10(So-so. The meat is hard and blend. The only good about the menu is the beetroot with carrot).
Price:4/10(Expensive. Dutch mix at EUR20.00 and mineral water at EUR2.75. Some more the water is so expensive. Don't come here if you have other options).


Located on the main road and easily accessible from Dam Square.

The main dish. Pork with mashed potato.

Mashed potato with pork, beetroot with carrot, salad and potatoes. Not nice.

Inside of Oud Holland.

The restaurant from outside.

Address: Nieuwezijdsvoorburgwal 105, 1012 RG Amsterdam
Phone: 020-4229018
Coordinate/GPS: 52.374525,4.891727
Tram: Dam station.

Comments:

Post a Comment