Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Oedo Sushi @ Ameyoko, Tokyo

During my first day of visit in Tokyo, I arrived at around 11.00am. By the time I reached my hotel and check in, it was about 2.00pm. Without any eating place in mind, I took the metro to Ueno station and head to Ameyoko street for quick lunch before having a short walk in Ueno Park. I went into this sushi shop as I attracted to their lunch sushi set which the price are quite attractive.

Taste:8/10(Delicious. The sushi are fresh and good. I love to have sashimi on the sushi that they have).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The twelve pieces of sushi cost 850 Yen. Good deal and value for money. They have other set lunch as well. So find it out when you are in Tokyo).


Come to Oedo Sushi shop in Ameyoko street, Tokyo.

As usual, they have hot green tea. In Tokyo, I noticed that the green tea are roasted and quite flavourful when compared to Malaysia.

They also have kaiten belt sushi.

I took this 12 pieces of premium set sushi. So colourful and nice presentation.

The sushi are fresh and good.

Coordinate/GPS: 35.710914,139.775078
Metro: Ueno Station exit to Ameyoko street.

Comments:

Post a Comment