Saturday, October 3, 2015

Wonderful cannoli from Mike's Pastry @ North End, Boston

Before this, I don't even know what cannoli is. My impression was cannoli is a small sized pastry but Mike's version was huge. Now I know why people willing to wait in long queue just to have their favourite cannoli after I tasted it. The worst thing about this place is to decide on which cannoli that you want! Mike Pastry has so many varieties. Do take note that this is a cash only establishment.

Taste:8/10(Good. The cannolis here are huge! The filling is silky and fluffy. The shell is perfectly crunchy and they have a huge varieties of flavors to choose from. I picked the caramel pecan cannoli since I like pecan and sweet stuff. I love the taste of Mike's cannoli once I have a bite of it. Its not overly sweet but its filling).
Price:5/10(Reasonable. Each cannoli priced at USD4.00).


When you arrive to Mike's Pastry shop, do go into the shop and check out. The line looks long but actually there are many lines at the front of the counters.

Variety of cannolis displayed at the top.

Variety of cannolis. In this picture, you can see the chocolate chip and pistachio cannolis.

Pecan caramel.

Since the shop is so crowded, I have to eat the cannoli at the nearby park.

Mike's Pastry shop in North End Boston.

GPS/Coordinate: 42.364238, -71.054271
Address: 300 Hanover St, Boston, MA 02113, United States.
Public transport: Haymarket station via light rail/subway-orange line/bus.

Comments:

Post a Comment