Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Beef Noodles @ Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong

In Hong Kong you can smell almost everywhere selling beef noodles. The beef noodles here is indeed delicious as compared to Malaysia. I not sure what they put to cook the broth but almost all the shops here have the same distinctive smell. I ordered a bowl of mixed beef noodles here but I not sure what are the organs that they used. It tasted so good.

Taste:10/10(Excellent. Very delicious beef noodles).
Price:6/10(Moderate. If I not mistake the beef noodles with a cup of drink cost HKD21).


This is the beef noodles that I meant. Very good. I think this bowl have beef lung, liver, intestine & donno others :-)

My partner took beef balls noodles.

I wonder what is this. It taste good.

Look at the menu.

Inside the shop.

GPS/Coordinate: 22.371749, 114.118030(approximate).
Address: I forgot to jot down the location of this place. But I know it is located along Chung On Street. Chung On Street, Tsuen Wan, Hong Kong.

Comments:

Post a Comment