Friday, March 1, 2013

Lloyds of London

Since I was young, I am always interested to read about international famous structure. One of the building which is famous during my secondary school time is Lloyds of London. At that time, I don't even dreamt about me able to visit this place in the future. The great feature of this building is the steel structure and the ability to use less energy via sunlight utilization during day time.


Fantastic metal structure seen at night.

The pipe shape building.

Environmentally friendly building as it fully optimize the sunlight during day time to reduce the electricity usage in the building.

GPS/Coordinate: 51.513213, -0.081949
Address: 1 Lime St, London EC3M 7HA, United Kingdom
Public transport: Bank station on London tube via Central, Northern or Waterloo line.

Comments:

Post a Comment