Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The Old Monk Traditional Pub @ London

I had a lunch in this pub after finishing a Sandeman tour. The staff were friendly, the service was quick and the fish and chips that I order was good and cheap.

Taste:7/10(Moderate. The portion are huge and taste wise is good but I prefer my fish less oily. Their apple cider were good).
Price:7/10(Moderate. This place offers cheap eats with fish & chips around 8 Pound plus apple cider drink. I came with Sandeman tours which provide with some discount).


The Old Monk.


My fish and chips with tartare sauce and lemon.

Tasty apple cider.

Typical pub environment. Noisy and people came here to have drinks.

Current promotion in the pub.

GPS/Coordinate: 51.497635, -0.134187
Address: 61 Victoria St, London SW1H 0HW, United Kingdom / Strutton Ground
Public transport: St James Park station via London tube.

Comments:

Post a Comment