Thursday, April 26, 2012

Maison Georges Larnicol @ Rue de Rivoli, Paris

This is another surprise food shop which I found accidently. I am actually quite amazed when pass by to this chocolate shop. They sell lots of chocolate, biscuits and macarons. When you come to France, you should try their macarons. The chocolate decoration is very beautiful and high level of crafting skills.

Taste:8/10(Delicious. The macarons does melts in your mouth. Its fresh and crunchy soft).
Price:6/10(Moderate. I brought 5 pieces of macarons for Euro 2.50. I found it quite reasonable and taste good. Assorted flavour of strawberry, caramel, rose, chocolate & coffee).


Its around 9.00pm now and this lady still preparing macarons for display.

My impression on macarons is bad due to taste. I tried twice made in Malaysia and Thailand. Since I am in Paris and their macarons looks really fresh and nice, I brought a mixture of flavours to try it out and guess what, the taste is good.

The chocolate in this shop are nicely decorated. In this picture, you can see that the red shoe is shining.

Flower pot chocolate.

Wow, so many kinds of chocolate.

Address: 14 rue de Rivoli, 75004 Paris.
Metro subway: St Paul

Comments:

Post a Comment