Friday, September 28, 2012

Chicago river cruise on Wendella Sightseeing boat

It was my last day in Chicago. And the timing on my watch is 6.00pm local time. I want to have a walk on the Chicago riverwalk. At that time I were in North Michigan avenue and I saw this sightseeing boat when I walk toward the Chicago riverwalk. I know I don't have enough time to have an overview of Chicago skyline. So I take this opportunity by taking the 6.30pm cruise. The cruise lasted around 75 minutes and I enjoyed myself as it pass thru all the Chicago landmarks and the important buildings. The tour guide gives a good explanation on the major buildings pass by and she has good sense of humour too! Advantage of Wendella is that it is not so crowded as compared to First Lady cruise so you have a lot of room for movement to take great photos. The 6.30pm cruise timing is just good so that I can have day time, sunset and night time view :-) Chicago landscape is almost similar to New York with great view, museum, food, cultural and authentic urban American. Anyway, Chicago cruise is a must do and it worth the money spent!


Iconic Willis Tower (Sears Tower).

This is a huge building.

Trump Tower at night.

Condominiums of Chicago.

Chicago bridge at night. Old styled bridge.

North Michigan avenue near Water Tower place.

Chicago skyline during evening.

I can't believe that I have the opportunity to view this building which I just saw it in Monocle magazine.

Another Wills Tower view.

Price:USD26.00 plus tax is USD28.34.
Coordinate:41.889451,-87.624519
Address: 100 North Michigan Avenue, Chicago, IL 60611
Phone: 312-337-1446

Comments:

Post a Comment