Sunday, September 23, 2012

J Paul's Georgetown @ Washington DC

I happen to choose this restaurant by chance. Looking and checking all the American style dinner restaurant on M Street in Georgetown. I found this restaurant quite interesting and with proper ambience. I looked at the menu and seems like this restaurant is specialized in seafood but I don't want to take any raw seafood here while my journey in the US is still long way to go. So I decided to try their slow smoked baby back rib. The menu turn out to be surprisingly good.

On that night, I notice that a customer wanted to order the same menu as me but turn out that he gets the wrong menu. He is so angry and complaint to the server. He wrote something when he pays his bill but I not sure what he wrote to inform the server. I saw the server face changed after reading the note. However, I notice that his baby back rib is only half compared to the one that I had. Maybe he angry because of he gets less rib. I think the server might has recommend him the wrong menu. Instead of baby back rib, she probably has recommended JP combo which comes with half a rack of rib, crab cake, apple jicama coleslaw and fries.

Taste:10/10(Excellent. Best baby back rib I ever had. Well done and the combination seasoning on the rib were just nice. The meat were tender and flavourful. Good combination with Apple Jicama Coleslaw).
Price:5/10(Near expensive. Baby back rib USD23.00 & Orange juice USD5.00. There is 10% tax).



Baby back rib with apple jicama coleslaw and fries.

Delicious pretzel.

Coordinate/GPS: 38.905127,-77.063524
Transport: Take the DC Circulator bus route (Dupont Circle - Georgetown - Rosslyn). Press the bell when reaching M Street.
Address: 3218 M Street NW, Washington DC 20007 (between N Potomac St & N Wisconsin Ave)
Phone: 202 333-3450
Hours: Monday - Thursday 11:30 am - 2:00 am; Friday 11:30 am - 3:00 am; Saturday 10:30 am - 3:00 am; Sunday 10:30 am - 2:00 am

Comments:

Post a Comment