Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grand Lux Cafe @ Magnificent mile, Chicago

Grand Lux Cafe is a subsidiary of the Cheesecake Factory. The interior design is just like Cheese Cake factory restaurant. They have this weird system where they call you upstairs with a pager, then make you wait in a crowded hallway until your name is called. They have nice table overlooking Michigan Avenue. The fresh bread was good, hot sourdough. I heard their dessert is great as well but I don't have chance to order more as I already tummy full after having the steak.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. The Salisbury chopped steak is good and well done. Taste good and moist. The wine recommended by the waitress is great as well. I get what I want. Sweet wine).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The Salisbury chopped steak price at USD15.95 and a glass of Moscato at USD8.95).


Waiting for my turn. This restaurant is fully occupied. I am so hungry. Unfortunately, I have to wait.

Salisbury chopped steak.

A glass of Daughters Moscato. I like it. Found my favourite wine.

Very good warm sourdough.

Nice environment with paintings from 1900s.

Coordinate/GPS: 41.893005,-87.624391
Address: 600 N. Michigan Ave.(between Ohio St & Ontario St) Chicago, IL 60611.
Public transport: Grand metro station via red line.

Comments:

Post a Comment