Thursday, September 13, 2012

Virgin America from Los Angeles to Washington DC

Arrived Los Angeles from Kuala Lumpur. I have a layover time of almost 6 hours. I spend some of my time in ReLAX lounge in Tom Bradley terminal to have some food and for Internet access. My flight from Los Angeles to Washington DC is a red eye flight which the flight will take off at night and arrive the destination in the next day morning. Virgin America lands in Washington Dulles airport in Washington DC.

Rating:7/10(Moderate. The seat in Virgin America flight were comfortable with soft leather seat. Nice colourful ambience in flight cabin. If you have small luggage, you can bring it on board as well. However, no snack or food provided on the flight. Only a minimal selection of drinks).


ReLAX lounge at Los Angeles Tom Bradley terminal. I rest here for 3 hours before continuing my flight to Washington DC. Its a quiet place for resting and to have Internet connectivity.

Having vegetables juice and burrito.

Almost time to take off flight on Virgin America.

Nice cabin ambience in Virgin America flight.

Bye bye Los Angeles.

Make sure that you have your meal before taking Virgin America flight. No snack or food provided. This is one of the disadvantage of Virgin America flight. Here I choose cranberry juice.

Comments:

Post a Comment