Saturday, April 12, 2014

Sanuki Udon Hanamaru @ Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan

Sanuki Udon Hanamaru is udon fast food chain in Japan. They have an outlet almost everywhere near JR stations in Tokyo. Come here if you want fast and cheap meal.

Taste:8/10(Good. This is safe food. Its noodles, I can't tell if you like it or hate it. Anyway the udon noodles is great. The tempura is slightly oily but I am wondering whether they give any sauce for the tempura. This is quite a decent meal for the budget price).
Price:7/10(Moderate. The price of the udon noodles depends on the size that you ordered. 300 Yen for small, 400 for medium and 500 for large. I spend around 700 Yen for my own portion. I took medium sized udon and two pieces of tempura. Each tempura at 150 Yen).


Must try Japanese healthy udon. Here I have my own bukkake cold udon with some radish.

My bowl of udon and two fried tempura. I have squid tempura and vegetables cracker.

Squid tempura.



Big chunk of tempura.


Another version of their udon with half boiled egg. Having just the udon enough is good enough as you can taste the natural noodles without chemical taste which usually found on other place outside Japan. They provided crispy flakes and sesame seeds for you to add into your udon meal.

This restaurant in Akihabara located above FamilyMart convenience store.

GPS/Coordinate: 35.698938, 139.775267
Address: 101-0023 Tokyo, Chiyoda, Kanda Matsunagacho, 1
Subway: Akihabara station. Can be reached via Tokyo metro Hibiya line or JR Yamanote.

Comments:

Post a Comment