Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sushi lunch @ Ameyoko, Tokyo, Japan

Located at the busy market street of Ameyoko, I was looking for lunch when I just reach Tokyo on my first day of the trip for sakura 2014. Ameyoko is always been my favourite place to look for my first meal in Tokyo as its nearby to my hotel and there have much selection.

Taste:8/10(Good. There were a lot of fish on top of the sushi. The taste is not bad and be prepared to queue during lunch time).
Price:6/10(Moderate. The price is on par with other sushi outlets and reasonable. The meal shown below is around 1,000 Yen).


This is the shop where I have my first meal in Tokyo on this trip. The shop is quite unique as its located below railway tracks. When you eat in this restaurant, you will feel the vibration when the train passby.

This piece of sushi is quite good as its oily taste.

Mackerel fish sushi.

Wow, this is why I like Japan. Complementary piece of prawn sushi for foreign visitors.

Abundant chuck of fish meat on this piece of sushi.

Another piece of great sushi. Horse mackerel.

This environment in this restaurant. All of their sushi is with abundant of fish.

GPS/Coordinate: 35.711025, 139.775092
Public transport: Ueno station on Tokyo Metro(Hibiya line).

Comments:

Post a Comment