Saturday, December 29, 2018

Kosher meal on ANA airline flight from Kuala Lumpur to New York

Fancy of having Kosher special meal on board looks like a wrong decision for me. During the 23 hours flight from KL to New York on ANA, I had to endure food that does not looks appetizing. I looked like a paranoid as all my meals and utensil are tightly wrapped and sealed to avoid contamination. I even have to inspect all my meals and open the seal before the flight attendent able to heat up my meals. Lol... So much hassle. Now I know that Kosher meal practice is even tighter than Halal meal. I quickly switch my meal back to normal meal for the return journey😁. Moral is don't choose Kosher meal if you don't have dietary restrictions.







Comments:

  1. I think events like this can make the overall status of the society to improve. It is a nice idea from the professionals to conduct such a giving day to help the people who are left helpless in the society. Jogo para criança online
    play Games friv
    free online friv Games

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suspected my wife of cheating on me but I never had any proof. This went on for months, I didn't know what to do. i was so paranoid and decided to find a solution, i saw a recommendation about a PI/Hacker and decided to contact him. I explained the situation about my wife to him and he said he was going to help me.I gave him all the informations he required and afterwards i received all my wife’s phones Text messages and calls, I was hurt when i saw a picture of my wife and her lover. I feel so bad about infidelity. but i am glad Mr james was able to help me get all this information, you can contact him through Gmail : (Worldcyberhackers)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wonder if pilots ever get nostalgic about certain flights or destinations. AV8 Prep learning how to fly

    ReplyDelete