Sunday, December 23, 2018

Zuni Cafe @ San Francisco, USA

Zuni Cafe is famous for their roasted chicken. I was wondering how good can a chicken be. Of course my thought was changed when I tasted a really good chicken dish in New York a year ago. However, I have to miss ordering the chicken dish here as they only sell the whole chicken which is best consumed by two persons. Since I travel solo, I have to settle with smaller dish. I ordered the pork crepinette and found out the dish to be great.

Taste:10/10(Excellent. I ordered their Llano seco ranch pork crepinette with red wine braised lentils, delicata squash and fried herb gremolata. Such a long dish name. The taste is very good with succulent texture. Perfectly seasoned and perfectly cooked. Its my first time to try on those delicious sides that come with the pork crepinette. The Caesar Salad is served with whole romaine leaves. The dressing for the salad were well done as each parts were properly dressed. The portion of salad is huge and I basically half full when finish the salad. Plus the homemade croutons are delicious as well).
Price:3/10(Expensive. Caesar salad at USD12.00 and pork crepinette at USD20.00).


Pork crepinette with red wine braised lentils, delicata squash and fried herb gremolata.

Nice crispy bread with butter.

Zuni signature Caesar salad. Taste good though although its just a salad dish.


Bar area of Zuni cafe.

Outside seating.

The environment inside the restaurant.

Nice restaurant with excellent food.

GPS/Coordinate: 37.773631, -122.421615
Address: 1658 Market St, San Francisco, CA 94102, USA

Comments:

  1. This post helped me to know about the illusion of control. I think it is the tendency for people to overrate their ability to control different events. It occurs when someone feels a sense of control over outcomes that they demonstrably do not influence.Jogo para menina online
    free friv Games
    Games friv online

    ReplyDelete