Friday, May 4, 2012

Obododo Cafe @ Pere-Lachaise, Paris

After walking for whole morning at famous Pere-Lachaise Cemetery, I came out for food hunt. With nothing in mind, I walk around the area and look for restaurant and take a look on their menu. I found Obododo cafe located just beside the cemetery Rue du Repos entrance. Initially I plan to order spinach sandwich with cheese. However, I saw something board written "today's special". I not sure what is that and the waiter told me it is pork. So I decided to give it a try.

When the meal is ready on my table, the pork rib presentation is not that good. But the sight is deceiving. It is indeed very good.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. Good preparation for the pork rib. Very soft meat and great sauce. Mixture of special sauce and honey makes this dish perfect and well blend with the mash potatoes).
Price:6/10(Moderate. Reasonable price for good meal. The meal of the day together with grapefruit juice cost EUR17.30).


Good pork rib with honey sauce. Price at EUR13.50. This is their special menu of the day.

Busy lunch time.

Metro Station: Père Lachaise on both line 2 & 3.
Address: 28, Boulevard Menilmontant 75020 Paris.
Phone: 01.43.71.90.64
Coordinate: 48.859619,2.389483

Comments:

Post a Comment