Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Sushi Zanmai @ Osaka, Japan

Sushi Zanmai is my favourite sushi joint when I visit Japan. So far I haven't been disappointed by the meals that they served. What great about Sushi Zanmai is the shop open 24 hours and you can visit them anytime when you are hungry. The restaurant is large and reasonable prices although its located in busy Dotonbori.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. The sushi here is fresh and you will satisfy with the meal that they served).
Price:6/10(Moderate. This is what I like about Sushi Zanmai joint. Their dishes and sushi price is reasonable and the quality is good. For the premium sushi that I had, I only spent around 2,600 Yen).


My favourite fish roe sushi. Ikura.

Trio of premium tuna sushi.

The fatty tuna. Otoro. Great.

Tuna sushi.

First time try. Abalone slice. Its hard, crunchy but tasteless.

GPS/Coordinate: 34.668678, 135.501704
Address: 1-7-21 Dotonbori , Chuo-ku | 1F Nakaza kuidaore Building, Osaka, Osaka Prefecture 542-0071, Japan.
Public transport: 5 minutes walk from Namba station of Osaka subway.

Comments:

Post a Comment