Friday, December 30, 2016

Curry Pot - Halal and midnight food option in Las Vegas

Las Vegas can be considered as a city which never sleep. However, there are not many restaurant which open at midnight. I was hungry on one of the night and was walking around The Strip to find the best food option. I found the options that I have are either fast food or Indian food. I tried the Indian food stall in Venetian resort food court. The price were reasonable and if you are Muslim, their food is Halal as well. The downside is probably the waiting time. It takes almost 15 minutes for my meal to be ready.

Taste:8/10(Good. Their vegetable biryani although it was good but its too spicy for me. The curry is fragrant and taste of saffron. This makes me think back of curry that I had in London which taste was so delicious. They put a lot of spices into their curry which makes it tasty. The dish comes with raita which taste great).
Price:6/10(Moderate. Ordered vegetable biryani at USD9.00. Portion were big with plenty of rice).


Vegetable biryani with raita (a cold yogurt condiment). This meal contains mixed vegetables, basmati rice, yogurt, onion, saffron and herbs/spices.

The stall is in the Venetian resort food court.

Nicely prepared.

Taste good but too spicy.

Halal option available. This place good for midnight supper and reasonable price.

GPS/Coordinate: 36.121886, -115.169696
Address: 3377 S Las Vegas Blvd, Food Court-Hotel Venetian, Las Vegas, NV 89109.
Opening hours: 24 hours.

Comments:

Post a Comment