Friday, April 11, 2014

Sushi Zanmai @ Akihabara, Tokyo, Japan

Sushi Zanmai in Tokyo is a good outlet serving fresh and high quality Japanese food. I like their raw seafood very much. This time I tried their seafood rice bowl. Chirashi-don with 9 kinds of raw fish and shellfish. This dish comes with good miso soup and chawanmushi. This is the fourth time I dine in Sushi Zanmai. The sushi Zanmai outlet is my must visit eating place when I come to Japan.

Taste:9/10(Delicious. Fresh Chirashi-don. The seafood mixed with okra makes it sticky and wow, good. This is a lunch set).
Price:6/10(Moderate. Priced at 1905 Yen and 152 Yen (8% consumption tax) or equivalent to MYR65 or around USD20. It worth the price that you are paying).


My favourite. Chirashi don with chawanmushi and miso soup.

Nice prawn.

Salmon fish roe is always my favourite.

This is how inside the restaurant look like. Clean and pleasant.

Tokyo metro: Akihabara station. Walk towards Yodobashi Akiba (the largest electric store in Akihabara). The restaurant is located at ground floor. Be prepared to queue if you come around lunch time at around 12.00pm.
Coordinate: 35.699066,139.774825

Comments:

Post a Comment