Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Seoul to Kuala Lumpur on economy class via Malaysia Airlines

I always look forward for the flight meal back from foreign countries as I can taste some of the local product on board and its not the normal predictable nasi lemak or fried noodles. For example my flight back from Seoul, I was served with some western food with a pack of kimchi. I already eat kimchi everyday while I am in Korea for 1 week and on board they have this packed kimchi. As I have difficulties to find fresh kimchi back home, I don't open this kimchi pack. I reserved this pack for my mom. She quite like it. Anyway, kimchi taste is not that bad after all.

My flight going back to Kuala Lumpur was good and comfort. The timing is just good. Depart late morning from Seoul and reached Kuala Lumpur at 5.30pm. I slept well in the flight as tired for walking non-stop for 1 week with little rest.

Taste:6/10(Moderate. The meal is rather normal and nothing to shout about except they given a small packet of kimchi. The dessert is not good and I don't like it).


As seen in the photo above, I choose the potato with vegetables meal.

Two pieces of sandwich.

Comments:

Post a Comment