Friday, November 25, 2011

Sushi Zanmai @ Akihabara, Tokyo

This is my third round of sushi in Japan. Coming to Japan is all about trying fresh seafood and rare stuff. I did read about the favourable review of Sushi Zanmai of Akihabara. This restaurant located at 8th floor of Yodobashi camera.

Taste:8/10(Good. The sushi don't look that appealing when compared to other sushi restaurant in Tokyo. However, the taste is still above average).
Price:4/10(Near expensive. I found out the price at this restaurant is much higher compared to other sushi restaurant that I went to in Tokyo. The meal shown below cost around 2000 Yen and the most expensive dish is sea urchin).


My favourite sea urchin sushi.

A kind of squid sushi.

I not sure what bean is that. So sticky. They combine the bean with minced raw fish meat.

Totally green algae sushi. I just give it a try. I don't like it.

A kind of squid type seafood sushi.

Fish sushi.

Belly salmon sushi. Good.

This is their business card. If you can read Japanese, the location and phone number as stated.

Location: 8th Floor Yodobashi Camera, Akihabara, Tokyo.
GPS: 35.698551,139.775032

Comments:

  1. I know how to read Japanese. It says:

    8th Floor Yodobashi Camera, Akihabara, Tokyo.

    03-52984798

    ReplyDelete